Hello! I’m Ellen Tout, a freelance writer and author specialising in sustainability and waste-free cooking.
As Eco Living Editor at Psychologies magazine, I helped inspire readers to take practical steps to be kinder to the planet and championed honest and accessible conversations around the climate crisis.
I live in Kent with my girlfriend and rescue bulldog Bella. When I’m not writing, you’ll find me walking on the beach, climbing mountains, at the allotment and cooking vegan food.
For the last five years I’ve worked for Psychologies magazine, and am now its freelance Eco Living Editor, Digital Editor and Features Writer.
My work has been published in the following outlets:
- DIVA magazine
- Psychologies magazine
- TRAID, the sustainable fashion charity
- The Great Outdoors magazine
- Check In & Upgrade magazine
- Slimming World magazine
- Q magazine’s qthemusic.com
- virtualfestivals.co.uk (formerly Virtual Festivals, now Festival Flyer)
- News Shopper
- The Southern Daily Echo
- The GO.GO Festival and Hop Farm Festival blogs